L3432/G0496-KGZ: CAREC Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project — Invitation to Bid
- 370 просм.
Invitation to Bid
|Date:||March 31, 2021|
|Number and name of
L3432/G0496-KGZ: CAREC Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project
|Number and name of
Epkin-Diykan road section (Bashkuugandy) (69.7 km)
|Bid submission deadline:||May 12, 2021, 3-00 PM (local time)|
1. The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of the CAREC Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract indicated above. The bidding process is open to all eligible bidders from Asian Development Bank member countries.
2. The Ministry of Transport, architecture, construction and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (Employer) invites to submit sealed bids from all eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of the Epkin-Dyikan (Bashkuugandy) Road Section (69.7 km) (Works).
3. International competitive bidding will be carried out according to
One-stage — Two-envelope ADB procedures
4. Approval of the Environmental Impact Assessment reports shall be subject to incorporation of measures to protect the relics of major archaeological sites. This is necessary to prevent damage from any impact and vibration during construction and future operation phases. The contractor shall appoint his own team, a suitable archaeologist to conduct pre-construction surveys and to supervise the work. This is expected to lead to modified excavation and compaction methods in sensitive areas.
5. Bidders may obtain additional information and review the bidding documents at:
Ministry of Transport, architecture, construction and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic
Kyrgyz Republic, 720017,
720017, Bishkek, Isanov str., 42,
6th floor, office 601 Phone: +996 312 900-970
Fax: +996 312 314-378
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
6. Only eligible bidders qualified in accordance with Section 3 (Evaluation Criteria) of the Bidding Documents may participate in this bidding process:
The following key qualifications are required to participate in this bidding process: the full qualifications can be found in Sections 3 and 4 of the Bidding Documents:
i. Participation. Participation in at least two (2) road construction contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed in the last 8 years and that are similar to the proposed work where the Bidder’s participation value exceeds $35,000,000. The similarity of the Bidder’s work shall be based on physical size, nature of work, complexity, methods, technology, or other characteristics as described in Section 6 (Employer Requirements).
ii. Must have construction experience in at least the following major areas:
• Production and paving of at least 24 906 m³/year of asphalt concrete (AC) in any one year within the last 8 years
• Production and laying of at least 16 604,4 m³/year of stone mastic asphalt (SMA) in any one year within the last 8 years under one or several contracts
• Construction of two or four lane asphalt paved roads to international standards such as AASHTO, GOST and SNiP under one or more contracts within the last 8 years
iii. At a minimum, Bidder’s equity for the most recent year, calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities, must be positive.
iv. The Bidder must have a minimum average annual construction turnover of at least $35.0 million, calculated as the sum of certified payments received under contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 years.
v. Must demonstrate financial resources for:
• Current contractual obligations.
• Financial resources for this contract as calculated in bidding documents.
vi. Must have available and sufficient [own or leased] construction equipment and facilities of type, size/capacity, and quantity adequate and sufficient to perform and complete the Work during the specified contract period — including crushing and screening plant, concrete mixing plant, and bituminous sprayer. In addition, asphalt plants for the production of high-quality SMA, asphalt pavers, rollers on pneumatic wheels, vibratory rollers, front loaders, tandem rollers, concrete mixers, truck cranes, dump trucks, a drilling rig, bulldozers, and excavators.
vii. Must have technical and supervisory personnel with the required years of general construction experience in similar works.
viii. Must have no pending litigation.
7. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders must:
• Send an application to the below address indicating the bidding documents for the “CAREC Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project, Epkin-Dyikan (Bashkuugandy) Road Section (69.7 km)” (Works).
• Pay a non-refundable amount of 250 US dollars by bank transfer to the specified state bank account in the name of the recipient “CAREC Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project, Epkin-Dyikan (Bashkuugandy) Road Section (69.7 km)” with the following details:
Bank name: Branch «DKIB-Glavniy» CJSC Demir Kyrgyz International Bank, Bishkek
Bank address: 245, Chui Ave, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Account number: 1180000092422416 (KGS) 1180000092422517 (USD)
SWIFT code: DEMIKG22
Bank name: KOOKMIN BANK (Seoul, South Korea)
Bank address: Kookmin Bank H.Q, Sewoo Building, 115 Yeouigongwon-ro,
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul (Zip : 07241)
SWIFT BIC: CZNBKRSE
Correspondent account of DemirBank: 8D2-8-USD-01-8
1) JPMORGAN CHASE BANK 2) CITIBANK
SWIFT BIC: CHASUS33 SWIFT BIC: CITIUS33
Account #: 001 1 544111 Account #: 36049172
2) Bank name: TRANSKAPITALBANK (Moscow, Russia)
Bank address: 27/35, Vorontsovskaya Street, Moscow, 109147, Russia
SWIFT BIC: TJSCRUMM
Correspondent account of DemirBank: 30111840100000000107
CITIBANK, New York, NY, USA
SWIFT BIC: CITIUS33, Account #: 36313578
(Specify in the purpose of payment: For purchase of bidding documents for the project “CAREC Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road”).
If necessary and requested, the Employer will promptly send the documents by courier service to a domestic or international destination, but under no circumstances will the Employer be liable for loss or late delivery.
An amount covering the cost of courier delivery services must be added to the above cost of the Bidding Documents:
• For delivery within the Kyrgyz Republic — $15 USD
• For international delivery — 250 USD
8. Bidders shall submit their bids:
• To the above address (see paragraph 5 above)
• Not later than: May 12, 2021, time:3-00 pm (local time).
• Accompanied by the Bid Security, as described in the bidding documents.
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission of bids, in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend. All Bids received after the submission deadline will be rejected.
9. Employer shall not be responsible for costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the delivery or preparation of bids.
10. Bids will be opened May 12, 2021, at 3:00 pm (local time) in the presence of representatives of bidders who have chosen to participate at the address below:
Ministry of Transport, architecture, construction and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic, 42 Isanov Street, Conference Hall, 4th floor, Bishkek, 720017, Kyrgyz Republic.